Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1 week

I'm coming up on 1 week to departure. I finished my reading tonight(finally) and now have to focus on the rest of packing, getting traveler's checks...all that. I work tomorrow so that will mostly continue to happen Thursday.

I wanted to make sure that I posted the way to keep in touch while I'm in Scotland. I will be able to receive mail (and would love to) and I'd be happy to write back...pen pals anyone? I love writing letters and I have some pretty stationary and envelopes all ready for the occasion. Maybe I'll even get out the good pen...

Anyway, my address while in Scotland will be

Abbi Westwood
Findhorn Foundation, The Park
Forres, Scotland IV36 3TZ
U.K.

I also have skype if you miss me enough to want to talk. I tested it out with Chris tonight and got the video and sound to work just fine. So the possibilities of communication are many. My skype name is paintingmywings.

No comments: