Friday, October 3, 2008

This is not a conversation about holons, but we have to start somewhere

Tomorrow morning, bright and early we are leaving for a week on the island of Erraid off the west coast. It's in the Inner Heberdies. The Foundation stewards the island for a Dutch family and so we'll be working in the community and relaxing. We have a little work to do, but not much. One book I think and a movie to watch.

This morning we had more Creativity class, although it was only half a morning. We did a quick wave(5 rhythms) and then discussed how the class is going. It was a way for Deborah to check in with us about where we are and how everything is working for us. It was fun, although I also would have liked sleeping in.

Tea break was incredible this morning! Someone is leaving the community so he brought a bunch of cakes and other sweets(including Twix bars...or the British equivalent) and was really happy we came. He said he had meant to invite us specifically, but had forgotten and was glad we had come. It was a lot of sweet and my water bottle was quickly emptied into my stomach after that.

This afternoon I went into Forres with Tom, Jake, Mikaela, Elizabeth and E. Vail. We bought some yarn and Elizabeth, Mikaela and I had drinks at Toast, a nice cafe. We then decided to walk back and stopped at the Suono's stone (I took pictures) and the Kinloss Abbey, which is ruins from the 1600's I believe. It was a beautiful day for a walk and a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Looking forward for your return to Findhorn and therefore Skype. Can't wait to hear about the island!